Our client, an enterprise software company, is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team in San Ramon on a full time basis.
- This position involves evaluating payroll data, preparing and recording journal entry, reconciling and analyzing payroll affiliated balance sheets and income statements for Month End
- Record Semi-monthly payroll entries in the general ledger as well as various Payroll Accruals like Bonus, PTO, Hourly and Severance for Domestic & International entity for Month End
- Prepare and record Commission accruals, amortization and deferrals into the accounting system.
- Should have a working knowledge of data integration between salesforce.com and Xactly to calculate commissions and exporting the calculations to payroll for payment processing
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and analysis on commission expense and sales rep performance against quota as requested by Finance and Sales Operations
- Will assist in various audits like 401K and Worker’s Comp audit
- Reconcile the Payroll cash account and record all payroll cash entries in NetSuite
- Work with ADP personnel on payroll reports and any ad hoc reporting.
- Researches discrepancies of payroll information and/or documentation (e.g. salary, supplements, FMLA, etc.) to ensure accuracy and adherence to procedures prior to processing.
- Will be a back up to the Payroll Specialist in processing semi-monthly payroll to ADP as well as review and approve employee expense reports.
- Will assist the payroll specialist on various state and federal withholding notices and ADP notices
- Assists auditors for the purpose of providing supporting documentation and/or information on internal process that is required for audit
- Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the department.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of payroll experience with a relevant first degree with concentration in accounting or other finance related field
- Ability to maintain an optimistic, professional and credible attitude
- Ability to efficiently solve problems by utilizing quality communication skills
- Strong organized skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on Candidate and then Online Application.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.