Our client, an IT Consulting Services company specializing in Security, Data Breach Analysis and Microsoft products is looking for a Network Security Specialist to join their team. This is a contract opportunity.
This individual will be on site Monday through Friday at their client site in Livermore. The client company has over 10,000 employees and this position is seeking professionals with enterprise level support experience.
The Network Security Specialist will be one of a team of 5 professionals at this location and will have the opportunity to learn and grow in a team environment. The ideal candidate will be adept in providing a broad range of network engineering services and handling a wide array of questions. This position requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective time management, and unbeatable customer service with exceptional communication skills. As this is a team environment, project management skills and experience highly desired—their effectiveness relies on their team dynamic.
- Assist with technology projects and day-to-day IT operations
- Currently assist with an Anti-Virus Roll out (global) for their client organization
- Work within a tight knit team to execute all projects in a timely manner
- Understand and work with SLA’s to ensure client happiness
- Provide level 3 remote and on-site network infrastructure support as needed
- Respond to escalated support requests and provide expert advice and troubleshooting.
- Document and communicate incidents, outages, ticket status, problem resolutions (internally and externally), and escalate tickets appropriately.
- Identify critical issues, prioritize, and respond to tickets to ensure SLAs are met.
- 8+ years of hands on support experience within a technical environment
- 8 years of experience supporting Microsoft technologies in larger environments
- 3 years’ experience providing support in an enterprise environment
- 3 years’ experience with data security/network security
- 3 years’ experience as a network engineer ideal, administrators considered
- Strong ability to communicate well within a team
- Past experience being client facing in a IT consulting company highly desired
- Incident & problem management experience and the ability to coordinate required resources to respond to IT issues.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to apply those skills to assist troubleshooting of a wide range of information systems and applications
- Experience working with Cisco products and their security applications
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on Candidate and then Online Application.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.