REVENUE OPERATIONS ANALYST
- Location: San Ramon, CA
- Pay: DOE
- Type: 6-month W2 contract
- Start date: ASAP
- Read and interpret contracts
- Assisting Account Managers on Recurring Revenue data
- Set up new customers/Items in the NetSuite System
- Understand and create revenue schedules for all bookings
- Analyze revenue and billing data to report monthly, quarterly and annually
- Utilize internal and external data to enable improved forecasting for Annual Recurring Revenue
- Understand and follow renewals process and send timely quotes and invoices to customers
- Process credit memos working in close collaboration with Revenue Accounting team
- Prepare deal packets for new deals for review by the Billing Supervisor and enter orders in the NetSuite system
- Reconcile customer data by product, uplift and churn.
- Work closely with sales, account management, Legal and delivery teams to seek missing contracts, acceptance forms, proof of delivery etc.
- Update the customer master file with contact information
- Send customer invoices through email, snail mail or enter them into customer invoicing web sites
- Download transactions data from multiple platforms/ systems and perform reconciliation and invoice customers for reconciled quantities.
- Create and maintain billing metrics and compare them against forecasts and publish weekly dashboards for executives.
- Provide summary status updates to the CFO on a weekly basis.
- Assist with other billing or order management responsibilities.
- 3- 4 years’ experience in revenue operations ideally in a software/SAAS company
- Ability to read and understand contracts and the related terms and conditions
- Ability to solve problems and collaborate with multiple functions within the organization
- Work independently and make judgement calls based on past precedent
- NetSuite & Open Air experience highly preferred.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to plan and perform multiple tasks.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications, especially excel (i.e. pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, and dashboards)
- Excellent oral, written, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Organized and manages time efficiently
- Experience in a high growth, rapidly changing work environment required. Must be able to work with a strong sense of urgency both as an individual contributor and as a team leader
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on Candidate and then Online Application.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.