Our client is looking for a Sales Representative to join their team in Gilroy, CA on a contract basis. The Sales Representative will be responsible for generating new business and growing existing accounts in a highly-productive inside sales environment. Our client is seeking ambitious and enthusiastic sales professionals who are ready to accommodate the company in rapid growth. They are seeking sales professionals with experience in the medical and/or rehabilitation industry.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner by determining customer requirements and expectations.
- Proactively present products, services, price, in accordance with standard procedures and customers’ profitability profiles
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering promotional sale items
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Document all sales activities in company CRM database.
- Manage time effectively, meet sales goals and work effectively with team
- Communicate with management regarding business issues affecting customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to work as a team member in order to meet department and company goals.
- Maintain a professional image and ability to meet agreed deadlines.
- Follow established attendance guidelines.
- Demonstrate attentiveness and comprehension at all meetings, tradeshows and product trainings
- 2-5 years of experience in medical/rehabilitation or similar industry
- Strong knowledge of the selling process, including ability to articulate and influence
- Proven sales record and success driven
- Travel to Tradeshows and flexible work shift
- Bachelors level degree in business communication, or equivalent knowledge and experience with 2 to 4 years’ experience as a customer service representative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proven leadership with high energy and determination, detail oriented, and positive attitude
- Able to quickly comprehend features of our service and relate them to specific needs of each customer
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on Candidate and then Online Application.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.