Our client, an industry-leading cloud/web/mobile based software company, is looking for a Customer Support Analyst to join their team in San Ramon, CA on a contract basis. Ideal candidates will have experience providing support to new and existing customers with a primary focus of resolving issues through analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving cases. The individual hired for this role will provide thorough analysis and feedback to colleagues, peers, and customers and deliver a high level of customer service and follow up. The successful candidate must be decisive, interact well in a team environment, be resourceful with limited information and have a strong desire to learn.
- Respond to support cases via telephone, email, ticketing system, and other tools and technology
- Utilize WebEx, remote access, email, call bridges, etc. to connect and troubleshoot
- Successful candidates will provide extraordinary customer service with constant follow up via phone conversations.
- Resolve customer concerns raised during installation, operations, or maintenance of product application or compatibility
- Research and escalate as needed any application or related business issues. Gather all necessary detailed information of the issue and escalate as needed to Principle Support Analysts, account management, delivery, or other teams.
- Display interpersonal skills, product knowledge and world class customer service.
- Troubleshoot and analyze customer reported issues utilizing documentation, knowledge base, bug tracking system, requirements, other technical teams, etc.
- Document customer information and recurring issues to support product quality programs and product development; author and publish content to contribute to training and knowledge.
- 2+ years in software application customer support, preferably at a Government agency or related company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Use of independent judgment under minimum supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be decisive, interact well in a team environment, and have a strong desire to learn and can follow policies and procedures
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office suite, SharePoint and other online tools.
- Ability to adapt to change and quickly learn new tools and technologies.
- Empathetic to customer needs.
- Bonus: Bachelors or Associates degree in IT, IS, or related field with experience in customer support
- Bonus: Government software business analysis experience preferred
- Bonus: SQL and Oracle DB knowledge
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on Candidate and then Online Application.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.