Our client, a well-known gaming company, is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join their talented team in San Francisco, CA for a six-month contract. This individual will report to and work in collaboration with the Recruiting Manager to provide administrative support in all aspects of talent acquisition from requisition initiation through candidate hire/onboarding. The ideal candidate will be able to provide assistance with extensive executive scheduling and post offer/pre-employment and onboarding processes, as well as timely and clear communication when needed on the status of requisitions, candidates and new hires.
- Respond quickly and effectively to urgent tasks, because there is a continuous need to prioritize.
- Proactively identify and take action on areas for process improvement.
- Execute confidential documents such as offer letters and background checks with a high degree of accuracy and discretion.
- Administer and upload job descriptions to Jobvite and job advertising sites as requested.
- Contact candidates as requested by Recruiting Manager to setup up phone interviews.
- Coordinate with candidate and hiring manager to arrange and schedule onsite interview days. This also requires communicating and coordinating scheduling with interviewers on the interview list, many of which are c-level or senior level engineers with very heavy schedules
- Provide all interviewers on the schedule at least 24 hours ahead of time, the candidate’s resume and “schedule memo” that outlines the day’s schedule.
- Manage all travel arrangements and expenses for candidates.
- Set up interviews rooms and facilities, meet and greet candidates, chase up interviewers and confirm they are on schedule, exit candidates as needed etc.
- Oversee the onsite interview day, making sure candidate is comfortable, the schedule says on track, and the overall experience is positive.
- Also set up rooms and hangouts/skype/online tools for interviews with interviews at other remote offices
- Organize and schedule “sync meetings” after the candidate interview.
- Create all offer letters as requested by the Recruiting Manager; forwarding the offer to the candidate if requested.
- Run background checks and contact references for candidates that are hired.
- Maintain reporting docs for metrics and recruiting activity on a daily/real time basis.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar recruiting role
- 4+ years in an administrative support role
- Proficiency with ATS systems; experience with Jobvite a plus
- Proficiency with Google Apps
- Experience using ADP Workforce Now (HRB)
- Versatility in doing special assignments and projects as needed
- Demonstrated capability of maintaining confidentiality. Understands the sensitivity of such information and demonstrates the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations effectively and professionally
- Midlevel experience in Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- General knowledge of benefits, compensation, recruiting, HR compliance, etc.
- High attention to detail
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Must have a sense of urgency and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Self-driven with superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks
- Self-aware, well-spoken and eloquent.
- Ability to partner and work well with others
- Able to see problems as opportunities, and find a way to get to a solution
- Able to think outside the box and finds creative solutions
- Roll up your sleeves, flexible attitude
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Customer service mentality
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in Human Resources, but not HR degree required
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on Candidate and then Online Application.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.