Our client, an enterprise software company, is looking for a Collections Analyst to join their team in San Ramon on a contract basis. Successful candidates will be able to work closely with our client’s customers to ensure that payment is received in a timely manner. Ideal candidates will have experience working with Billing, Sales and Delivery teams with the goal of removing obstacles in the collection process. This is a high impact and very visible role within a dynamic and growing organization. If you thrive on providing exceptional levels of customer service, problem solving and creating a collaborative working environment, you’d be a great fit for our client’s team.
- Perform daily customer collection procedures on delinquent accounts. This includes phone calls and emailing your customer portfolio.
- Provide weekly status reports on your portfolio’s outstanding balances as well as maintain an accurate collection forecast.
- Research and resolve customer’s billing and invoice issues in a timely manner.
- Research and prepare credit memo, refund and other requests as needed.
- Effectively manage your portfolio of accounts so that you know which accounts need to be contacted on a daily basis.
- Work closely with the Billing, Sales and Delivery teams to resolve customer requests for back up related to invoices.
- Complete ad-hoc projects, reporting and tasks as required
- Work closely with other Collection Team members to hit weekly, monthly and quarterly collection goals.
- A high-energy goal oriented, self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce (SFDC) and NetSuite a plus
- A team player who thrives in a collaborative environment, can partner across all departments and who takes enjoyment while getting things done.
- A “hands-on” doer with a strong attention to detail and follow through.
- A continuous learner who is not afraid of asking questions.
- You are comfortable working with deadlines and understand the urgency that month, quarter and year ends bring.
- A strong orientation to strategic thinking and building relationships at all levels within an organization
- Strong Customer Service Experience.
- The ability to communicate effectively in-person, over the phone or in writing.
- The ability to manage sensitive customer information such as customer banking or credit card information.
- A strong, self-starter with a results-focused orientation and a proven track record of exceeding expectations in a dynamic and fast paced work environment
- Very detail oriented and doesn’t have a problem asking for help. .
- BA/BS degree in business, communications or related field/or business experience
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on Candidate and then Online Application.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.