Our client, an emerging engineering firm in Walnut Creek, is looking for an Administrative Assistant/Sales Support Specialist to support their marketing and sales team. The ideal candidate for this role will be driven, organized, detail-oriented, computer-savvy, analytical and ready to enhance their skill set.
- Receive customer and prospect contact information in various forms, including business cards, website inquiries, event registrations and meeting notes.
- Find customer and prospect data through online research and analysis.
- Review data for accuracy and completeness, make corrections and find missing data where needed.
- Enter data into Salesforce database.
- Generate recurring and custom reports using Salesforce, Excel, Google Sheets, MailChimp and other tools.
- Contact prospects via email and phone.
- Provide administrative support to management, sales and marketing staff.
- Schedule, organize and participate in meetings.
- Collaborate with colleagues on teams for larger projects.
- Prepare mailing lists. Prepare and process mail merges in Word, MailChimp and other applications.
- Prepare invitations and agreements.
- Track due dates and follow up as needed to gather required data and documents from colleagues, vendors and customers.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers and colleagues.
- 2+ years’ professional experience in customer service and/or administration.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Familiarity with Google Sheet and Google Docs.
- Experience with databases or customer relationship management (CRM) software (Salesforce a plus).
- Data entry and verification experience.
- Experience performing research and analysis.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- A positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, follow up, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent spoken and written English communications skills.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on Candidate and then Online Application.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.