Our client, an organization in health care services in the south bay, is in search for a Patient Services Specialist to join their team on a contract to hire basis! Ideal candidates will have Customer Support experience within the Healthcare industry, be compassionate to customer needs and have excellent computer skills.
- Assist new patients by communicating treatment package options, financial options and available pricing.
- Manage follow-up schedule for each patient.
- Review incoming program applications.
- Prepare patient contracts and packages.
- Resolve patient inquiries.
- Run loan applications.
- Communicate with patient’s clinical team regarding patient requirements and recommended treatment options.
- Utilize contact management system to record details of patient calls, clinic interactions, transactions and sales information
- Communicate with sales and marketing departments regarding clinic related matters and trends.
- Provide feedback on the patient services process in order to help improve flow and efficiencies.
- Assist in maintaining physical and electronic files.
- Assist in both departmental and company-wide operations meetings and provide feedback.
- Miscellaneous ad-hoc projects.
- Other support duties as assigned.
- BS Degree Preferred, equivalent work experience considered
- 2- 4 years Customer service experience in healthcare
- Experience with patients
- Experience with CRM work, Saleslogix ideal
- Knowledge of HIPPA
- Knowledge of fertility treatments ideal
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent Customer Service Attitude
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to Multitask
- Must be able to work in a standard office setting and use standard office equipment
- Must be able to use a computer, headset, phone
- Must be able to lift and Carry 10-15 lbs. of office equipment as necessary
- Must have vision to read printed materials and computer screen and speech to communicate in person and on the telephone.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on Candidate and then Online Application.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.