Our client, an organization in health care services in the south bay, is in search for an Inside/Outside Sales Account Manager to join their team on a full time basis! Ideal candidates will be able to play an integral part of the commercial (sales/marketing) team and will be responsible for interacting with current, new and prospective customers. This role generates business opportunities for the field sales team, ensures current customer and prospect communications, provides leadership for many of the company’s internal customer (clinic) related processes and drives revenue growth.
- Work with sales and marketing teams to maximize business opportunities to drive measurable results
- Educate and train current, new and prospective physicians and their staff about the benefits of using our client’s services
- Manage a territory and lead inside sales efforts
- Support and enhance in-field Account Managers
- Prospect new clinics
- On-board/support new clinics
- Support and grow existing clinic sales
- Support Telehealth sales and customer satisfaction/usage
- Demo, prepare contract and train Telehealth users
- Interact daily with clinic staff members to create and maintain strong partnerships
- Develop and implement new processes and procedures for effective sales and high customer satisfaction
- Manage CRM system and identify areas of improvement for both internal and external customers
- Act as our client’s Referral Management System/lead generation champion
- Improve customer communication and promote our client’s value propositions
- Generate business reviews for clinic customers
- Work closely with Account Managers and the Management Team to track and assess progress:
- Analyze sales data
- Assist with sales forecasts and sales activity reports
- Review monthly sales forecast with VP of Sales to drive business growth
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related work experience
- Minimum 3 years direct sales experience in the healthcare field
- This position requires 25-35% travel
- Proven record of accomplishment in managing client relationships
- Excellent computer skills, including CRM experience
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and adaptability/flexibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Regularly required to talk or hear.
- Required to read; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able to travel within assigned territory; drive to multiple locations as necessary.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on Candidate and then Online Application.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.