Our client, a technical company in San Ramon, CA is looking for a Customer Support Representative to join their team, onsite for a 3 month contract. Ideal candidates will have previous experience working in a Customer Support role. Experience responding to support tickets and resolving them in Tier 1 or escalating to the appropriate Tier for resolution.
Assignment Duration: 3 months to start, with an option to extend on a monthly basis after the 3 months has been completed.
- Respond to support cases via telephone, email, ticketing system, and other tools and technology
- Display interpersonal skills and world class customer service in all communications with the customer.
- Gather all necessary detailed information of the issue and document it via our client’s Case Management System, Salesforce.
- Attempt to resolve issues on the first call by utilizing documentation, knowledge base, bug tracking system, requirements, other technical teams, etc.
- Escalate issues as needed to Support Analysts, IT Operations, Account Executives, Delivery, or other teams.
- Document customer information and recurring issues to support product quality programs and product development; author and publish content to contribute to training and knowledge.
- 2+ years in customer service, preferably in a technology company, at a Government agency or related company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Use of independent judgment under minimum supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must interact well in a team environment, and have a strong desire to learn and can follow policies and procedures
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office suite, SharePoint and other online tools.
- Ability to adapt to change and quickly learn new tools and technologies.
- Empathetic to customer needs.
- Bonus: Previous use of Salesforce in a Support environment
- Bonus: Government software business analysis experience
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on Candidate and then Online Application.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.