We are looking for a college graduate with three to five years office experience to join our dynamic team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate is a problem solver who is sharp, curious, energetic, resourceful, and personable, with a good head for numbers. The Administrative Coordinator will oversee our client’s financial data and compliance by maintaining accurate books on accounts payable and receivable, payroll and daily financial entries and reconciliations. They will perform daily accounting tasks such as monthly financial reporting, general ledger entries and recording payments and adjustments. You should have basic accounting or bookkeeping experience, and our client will train you on their specific needs.
Some basic human resources duties will also be included such as new hire documents, compliance and sick/vacation accrual worksheets as well as some customer service.
Once you’ve mastered the basic office management tasks described above and have them running like a well-oiled machine, we expect this position will expand to include various special projects related to our business.
- Three to five years of office experience in a small business environment
- Knowledge of small business accounting in general and QuickBooks Pro in particular
- Good knowledge of productivity software, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Salesforce and the Google Documents suite
- Logical, quantitative thinker; numbers and numeric relationships come naturally to you
- Bookkeeping and basic math skills
- Quick and comfortable adapting to new software and technologies
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Outstanding organizational skills and strong time management skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and shift attention quickly among changing tasks and priorities
- Telephone skills to interact with clients and vendors regarding all aspects of AP and AR including collection calls as needed
- Ability to manage projects to deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Passionate about producing high quality work
- Honest, with a strong sense of ethics and “doing the right thing”
- Easy going, friendly and unflappable personality
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college is required
- Must be able to frequently lift, carry, push or pull up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
All employment is contingent on candidates passing a background check and providing at least two positive professional references from prior managers.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on Candidate and then Online Application.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.