Our client is looking for a Systems Engineer to join their team onsite in Mountain View for a 3-6 month W2 contract opportunity.
- Requirement management for Systems Engineering sensing
- Build report tools and provide feedback and statistics regarding pass fail status of requirements
- Identify organizational and tracking solutions for Systems Engineering
- Backfill SysEng requirements - tests links for Weather to the solution above
- Examine existing Weather tests and link them to SysEng requirements
- Build and implement a scalable process for the above
- Facilitate the identification of failing or untested requirements
- Create a scalable tracking solution for requirements management
- Understand the relationship between requirements and test plans
- With cross-functional partners, identify if requirements have passed or failed
- Build report tools and provide feedback and statistics regarding pass / fail status of requirements
- Work closely with cross functional teams (HW, SW, test and validation, etc.) to understand and implement key deliverables, milestones and critical paths. Track all deliverables closely and report status to Project Manager on an ongoing basis.
- Assist with structuring the program management of all new initiatives (new programs, implementations, etc)
- Mid-level (3-5 years’ experience would be ideal)
- Highly Organized
- Can work in an ambiguous environment
- Developing weather capabilities for autonomous vehicles
- Programmatic view (TPM) looking at managing, organize and report SysEng requirements
- Technical background would be good to have
- Previous experience with Jira would be preferred
- Experience Organizing tests and requirements into Jira
- Evolve towards execution tracker.
- Create test plans, prioritize
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to own and scale the program
- Working with people who write the tests, run the tests and analyze the results
- May be tasked with lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling up to 25 lbs., if able to do so.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
All employment is contingent on candidates passing a background check and providing at least two positive professional references from prior managers.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on “Looking for Work”.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.