Our client, a government organization in Oakland is looking for a Sr. Marketing Representative to join their team on a 4 month contract basis. We’re looking for a collaborative team player who is excited about supporting marketing efforts for a variety of high-impact initiatives.
- Develop and implement multichannel marketing campaigns
- Manage assigned projects from inception to implementation, including project plans, workflow schedules, work assignments, and progress reports
- Draft copy and guide design for print and digital deliverables
- Work with cross-functional teams to execute assigned projects
- Four or more years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and perform well under pressure
- Copywriting for marketing and communications deliverables across multiple channels
- Project and task management, particularly in a project management software environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and identify priorities of each project
- Ability to think critically, react nimbly, and be solution-oriented
- Ability to work well as part of an interdepartmental team
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Event and outreach management experience
- Familiarity with the East Bay community
- May be tasked with lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling up to 25 lbs., if able to do so.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
All employment is contingent on candidates passing a background check and providing at least two positive professional references from prior managers.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on “Looking for Work”.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.