Our client, a non-profit organization in San Leandro is looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their team. This individual will be responsible for full cycle pay rolling responsibilities for the entire organization, agency billing, generating monthly financial statements, and the administration of all agency insurance policies. Working experience and understanding of ADP Workforce Now is ideal.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as main individual responsible for Payroll tasks involving:
- Staff payroll coordination with Human Resources
- Provide first-tier support for HRMs on payroll inquiries and any other payroll related issues.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Payroll processing to include the review of timesheets; perform semi-monthly compliance check
- Maintaining all payroll files for compliance
- Prepare allocation on joint cost personnel.
- Perform ad hoc reports as needed and additional duties as assigned.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in insurance coverage, job title and department/division transfers.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Candidates must be able to pass a Live Scan fingerprint and Frasco background check.
- 3-4 years of full cycle payroll experience
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now
- Knowledge of general ledger computer operations and basic software applications is essential.
- Able to multi task
- Experience in administration of non-profit fiscal operations preferred.
- Must be able to frequently lift, carry, push or pull up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com
, and click on Candidate and then Online Application.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.