Our client, a financial institution in Livermore, is looking for a IT Support Rep II to join their team on a 3 month, contract–to-hire basis. This individual will become part of our client’s dynamic Information Technology team that is responsible for effectively maintaining the company’s computer hardware and software applications to ensure the efficient and secure processing of customer transactions. Successful candidates will have experience configuring, installing and providing ongoing technical support for employee workstations, peripherals and software applications.
- Configure and install new employee desktop and laptop-based workstations and peripherals, including printers, tablets and smartphones, at the company’s headquarters and branch locations.
- Configure and install software packages, including operating systems and custom applications, on employee workstations and peripherals.
- Provide local and remote technical support/troubleshooting on employee workstations and peripherals in person and by telephone, email and helpdesk.
- Maintain accurate inventory reports on hardware and software assets.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and work to establish a positive rapport with each customer and co-worker you interact with.
- Collaborate with co-workers in your department and in other departments and branches to provide effective and efficient service to our customers.
- Understand and comply with applicable Federal and State laws, banking regulations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/ GED required; Associates degree in Information Technology preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Six months of work experience in an Information Technology role required; one year of work experience in a desktop support role preferred.
- Proficiency with Windows 7, 8 and 10; Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; and anti-virus software required.
- Must be able to frequently lift, carry, push or pull up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on Candidate and then Online Application.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.