Our client, a well-known digital entertainment company in San Francisco, is looking for a Temporary Benefits Administrator/Analyst to join their team in a temporary capacity.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years’ Benefits experience handling leaves of absence and qualifying benefit events (new hires, terminations, adding/removing dependents). This individual will be responsible for processing benefit enrollment changes, terminations, COBRA events, processing vendor benefit bills, and preparing leave packets among other things in this roleREQUIREMENTS:
- 5 years’ Benefits experience
- 5 years’ experience with ADP Workforce Now (v. 9)
- Experience with reporting and running reports within ADP
- Experience with EEO reporting, Commuter benefits, 401K reporting, Workers Compensation reporting
- Experience with gathering information for audits
- Advanced Excel skills including experience with pivot tables, mail mergers
- Ability to reconcile monthly invoices
- Experience with FSA, HSA accounts, Dependent Care, Disability leaves
- Strong communication skills
- Quick learner, adaptable
- Extremely proactive with ability to follow through on tasks
- Detail oriented
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent MS Office experience with strong outlook skills
- Past experience with employees in multiple states a big plus
- Ability to work with databases, to update information
- Past experience in a Human Resources supportive role in a company of over 200 people
This is a progressive environment with a wonderful team of hard working individuals that love their job! If this seems like an opportunity you would be interested in, please reach out to us right away!
- Must be able to frequently lift, carry, push or pull up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on Candidate and then Online Application.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.