- Develop new programs and build our client’s existing programs related to workplace health and safety and risk management
- Possess extensive training experience, including managing a training program, developing training materials, conducting staff trainings, and performing needs assessments and identifying areas for training development
- Build positive working relationships with staff at all levels and across the entire organization
- Extensive background and knowledge of federal and state laws, rules, regulations and best practices related to workplace health and safety
- Experience administering Workers’ Compensation and property/liability insurance programs and claims processes
- Possess strong writing skills with the ability to develop a strong written business case and associated recommendations
- Possess strong analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to analyze data and trends, and form recommendations based on this analysis and other research
- Possess experience integrating workplace health and safety programs with overall organizational risk management
- Possess extensive experience administering and developing workplace health and safety programs, as well as workplace wellness programs, in the water, wastewater or construction industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a closely related field
- Training and certification in industrial health and safety
- Must be able to frequently lift, carry, push or pull up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on Candidate and then Online Application.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.