Our client, a government organization in Berkeley, is looking for a Java Developer to join their team on a short-term contract. Working closely with a software development team, the candidate will be responsible for the design and implementation of robust and scalable RESTful Web Services to enable unified API for multiple frontend applications.
- Participate in refactoring of existing RESTful API
- Implement RESTful Web Services with Spring Boot
- Work closely with UI team to implement OAuth authentication
- Containerize and deploy Web Services application with Docker and Kubernetes
- Use GitHub as a control version system
- Follow agile principles, participate in daily standups
- Ensure timelines and deliverables are met
- Expert in Spring Boot development.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing of OAuth authentication.
- Docker, Kubernetes, Maven.
- Experience in working with SQL and noSQL databases.
- Must be able to frequently lift, carry, push or pull up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on Candidate and then Online Application.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.