Our client, a well-known legal firm, is seeking a Senior Enterprise Data Integration Engineer to join its Information Services Applications & Development Department in San Francisco on a full-time basis.
- The position is responsible for integrating and maintaining the Firm’s enterprise applications and systems with special focus on Finance and Accounting (anchored around Elite 3E), business intake, people data, time management systems and enterprise data warehouse.
- This Senior Enterprise Data Integration Engineer is also responsible for analysis, problem resolution, and formulation of strategies for change and issue management for all application integrations including: GL, AP, time capture, cost recovery, ethical wall, invoice/bill/receipt image archiving, financial dashboards, various Access applications and other enterprise applications as assigned.
- 5+ years of programming in relevant field, expert knowledge of the accounting business processes; law firm business intake processes; and information governance.
- Candidates must also have expert knowledge of IntApp Integration Builder and Microsoft BizTalk and Object Oriented Programming and concepts.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server, knowledge of and experience with SSRS as a reporting tool, and experience with Elite 3E also required.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows systems, Active Directory services,
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of ASP.Net and C# programming
- Technical writing and documentation experience and prior law firm experience.
- Four year college degree is preferred (preferably in Information Services or computer-related occupation)
- Must be able to frequently lift, carry, push or pull up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on Candidate and then Online Application.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.