Our client, a well-known legal firm, is seeking an Intranet Support Specialist to join their Knowledge Management team on a full time basis. Working directly with the firm’s users across offices and practice areas, and other members of the Knowledge Management team, in collaboration with the Information Services teams generally, the Intranet Support Specialist will perform first-level support and product management functions for the intranet and team site collaboration platform.
- Independently triage and resolve service desk tickets related to the intranet and collaboration platform
- Engage with end users to prioritize and complete SharePoint requests and translate into business requirements as needed.
- Responsible for tracking and managing internal and third-party development or change requests, including the related budgeting process and responsible for serving as the point of contact back to the business.
- Engage with users to resolve questions regarding use of the platforms.
- Responsible for onboarding and providing ongoing support with other team members to effectively and efficiently solve users’ issues.
- Responsible for understanding user pain points, clearly communicate their concerns internally, and help influence product decisions that will create a better user experience.
- Develop and implement a customer success plan to better serve our users at scale, which might include knowledge, training, marketing, and customer success tactics.
- Create and maintain project planning documentation, including business end-user requirements, user and administrative workflows, key performance indicators and quality assurance procedures
- Responsible for coordination of training, support, documentation and resource material in support of all processes and systems within the SharePoint ecosystem.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a legal services environment with preference to experience in AMLAW 200 law firm or in-house legal department with greater than 50 attorneys.
- Current knowledge of industry-accepted best practices and trends is required.
- Experience with standard project management methodologies, business analysis methodologies and user interface design are preferred.
- Must be customer service focused with the ability to function in a dynamic environment subject to impromptu changes in schedules and priorities.
- Must be able to frequently lift, carry, push or pull up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on Candidate and then Online Application.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.