Our client, a well-known legal firm, has an immediate opening for an Office Technology Specialist in its Colorado office. The Specialist is responsible for ensuring that office computers, printers, scanners, telephones, and other computer or telephone related devices are productively deployed and used.
- The Specialist assists Service Desk personnel and the Office Technology Manager with troubleshooting and operational maintenance of desktop systems, providing on-site technical assistance and support.
- The Specialist must also be able to independently prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Professional demeanor is required at all times.
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of three years of applicable and relevant technical experience.
- Candidates must have Proficient knowledge of Windows operating systems to include but not limited to Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Prior experience in a law firm or professional services environment, as well as working knowledge of MS-Office Suite ranging from 2016 and higher are preferred.
- Must be able to frequently lift, carry, push or pull up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on Candidate and then Online Application.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.