We are looking for Technical Service Desk Agents to join a team of professionals supporting a large health care provider. This building location is administrative staff only and is not close to a hospital or clinic seeing actual patients. We are looking for technicians that will have three years or more experience working on a service desk where the call volume is extremely high. Telephone troubleshooting experience and top notch telephone customer service and communication skills are essential. This call center is located in Newark, Ca.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must answer and respond to calls from internal staff, executives and patients seeking support on internal applications as well as the patient internet portal
- Internal Application support will include password resets on many different healthcare applications, support on Office 365 Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Patient Internet portal support will require the ability to troubleshoot patient home Internet connectivity issues, home webcam issues and at time issues related to non-technical patients attempting to interact with the client interface.
- Must be skilled on PC and Mac, with the majority of the calls coming in for PC support
- Hardware support calls will also occur
- Must be willing to create trouble tickets in ServiceNow as per client process, update tickets once complete and access the ticketing database to enhance call capability, all in a timely manner
- Must be willing to work in a team environment where metrics are gathered on a regular basis to further the success of the whole department; team mentality needed!
- Should be highly interested in learning the core healthcare applications used to further the success of the team
- Strong experience troubleshooting, repairing, and supporting:
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Mac operating systems
- Strong Experience troubleshooting MS Office, Outlook, VPN connectivity
- Strong Skills with HP, Dell, Tangent, and Apple desktop/laptop hardware systems
- OEM certification preferred or at least 3 years of documented service required on at least 2 of these hardware systems;
- Apple (iPad) and other common tablet computing devices;
- Printers, monitors, external hard-drives, network interface cards, etc.;
- Experience tracking and updating tickets in ServiceNow preferred.
- Excellent customer service orientation and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in the field with accuracy and minimal direction.
- High School Diploma required, College Degree in a technical field preferred
- Three years of related experience working in a high volume call center environment
- Certifications in CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate, Apple Certified Support Professional or Apple Certified Associate highly desired.
- Must be able to frequently lift, carry, push or pull up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on Candidate and then Online Application.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.