Our client, an Environmental Laboratory with over 25 years of experience in water, soil, and air testing, is looking for a Territory Sales Manager with industry experience to join their team on a full-time basis. This experienced and skilled organization offers extraordinary customer service and drives its success by providing best in class environmental testing services. There clients span from private industry to the Department of Defense.
This role is a business-to-business sales opportunity, where the Territory Manager locates and solicits new clients that need a variety of environmental testing services to meet their needs for their private and or governmental consulting engagements.
This role requires the Sales Manager to identify new and existing clients that are in need of testing and analysis services and provide solutions to fulfill their needs. Although many relationships currently exist in this marketplace, the goal is to deepen the existing relationships, increase sales within the current clientele and expand the overall footprint of this organization in this area.
This role is 100% remote covering the Southern California territory.
- Create and execute sales campaigns in a B to B environment for this Environmental Testing Lab
- Develop new client relationships to grow our client’s business in the Southern California territory
- Manage existing client relationships as needed
- Network with environmental consulting groups, build relationships and strengthen the organizations’ reputation.
- Acquire well-qualified clients and advise them on the organizations’ full range of products and services, creating personalized solutions to help them achieve their goals.
- Develop advisory relationships with clients, incorporating full-service and online services, and a robust trust business.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Excellent communication skills and a positive can-do attitude
- A bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of five years of professional sales experience
- A proven track record of sales within the Southern CA territory
- At least two years’ experience in a customer facing capacity
- Past experience working remotely and reporting regularly to management in a beneficial and expedient manner
- Ability to set up and execute sales campaigns that include cold calling in a wide area
- Ability to provide business development services to up and coming businesses as well as fully established ones
- Strong self-motivation combined with the ability to work alone or in a team environment
- A love of networking in the professional community
- Basic Math and science skills/knowledge
- Ability to troubleshoot problems as needed
- Strong communication skills with corporate and management
- Must be willing to travel regularly around the Southern California territory
- Willing and energetic, result oriented
- Must be able to provide five business references from past managers or supervisors
- Environmental laboratory sales experience within water or soil testing
- Pharmaceutical sales experience within a laboratory environment
- A degree or certificates in Environmental sciences
- An existing client base of environmental consulting firms
- Experience building referral partnerships
- May be tasked with lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling up to 25 lbs., if able to do so.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
All employment is contingent on candidates passing a background check and providing at least two positive professional references from prior managers.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on “Looking for Work”.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category