Our Client, an environmental testing lab with over 25 years of experience in water, soil, and air testing, is looking for an Operations Coordinator to join their team. This well-established organization offers extraordinary customer service and drives its success by providing best in class testing services. Its clients span private industry to the Department of Defense.
To fill this role, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to support the business success through supporting its business operations. An ideal candidate is someone who is a highly organized and communicative, with solid skills in the MS Office Suite, three to five years of administrative skills and a strong sense of time management. Ideal previous experience in organizations where process and consistency lead to success.
Responsible for supporting the ongoing communication between departments and a range of internal and external stakeholders. Work as key liaison between employees and clients by coordinating projects and meetings to further the company’s customer service and support capacity. Complies with company policy as well as State and Federal regulations.
- Reporting to the CEO and Operations Manager, provide administrative support through assisting them with client facing projects
- Responds to incoming emails and calls from various sources including clients, sales representatives, internal managers, etc., providing information, scope of work details, and other administrative support
- Provide customer input to stakeholders during projects to ensure the value of the project is realized
- Create end user and internal operations documentation
- Display strong and positive communications with all external clients and internal co-workers.
- May coordinate with client to confirm/discuss scopes of work.
- May ensure that testing projects are completed and processed accurately.
- Complies with company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in administrative support supporting C level individuals
- Familiar with operational management tools such as Six Sigma, Kaizen (Continuous improvement), Lean thinking
- Excellent with spreadsheets and data analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well under pressure and stressful conditions.
- Self-motivated, confident and highly dependable
- Solid follow-up and follow through skills
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office applications.
- May be tasked with lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling up to 25 lbs., if able to do so.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
All employment is contingent on candidates passing a background check and providing at least two positive professional references from prior managers.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on “Looking for Work”.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category