Our Client, an environmental testing lab with 25 years’ experience, is looking for an Operations Coordinator with experience in Six Sigma or Kaizen to join their team. This position will be on site daily
, in a laboratory environment, where they practice safe distancing protocols. This is a full time benefitted opportunity and we are looking for local candidates only at this time.
Responsible for supporting the ongoing communication between departments and a range of internal and external stakeholders. Work as key liaison between employees and clients by coordinating projects and meetings to further the company’s customer service and support capacity. Complies with company policy as well as State and Federal regulations.
- Reporting to the CEO and Operations Manager, provide administrative support through assisting them with client facing projects
- Responds to incoming emails and calls from various sources including clients, sales representatives, internal managers, etc., providing information, scope of work details, and other administrative support
- Provide customer input to stakeholders during projects to ensure the value of the project is realized
- Create end user and internal operations documentation
- Use operational management tools to continuously improve on operational processes and procedures
- Display strong and positive communications with all external clients and internal co-workers.
- May coordinate with client to confirm/discuss scopes of work.
- May ensure that testing projects are completed and processed accurately.
- Complies with company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in administrative support supporting C level individuals
- Working knowledge operational management tools such as Six Sigma, Kaizen (Continuous improvement), Lean thinking etc.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong Excel skills including knowledge of Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’s and advanced spreadsheets
- Excellent with spreadsheets and data analysis
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well under pressure and stressful conditions.
- Self-motivated, confident and highly dependable
- Solid follow-up and follow through skills
- May be tasked with lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling up to 25 lbs., if able to do so.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
All employment is contingent on candidates passing a background check and providing at least two positive professional references from prior managers.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on “Looking for Work”.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.