- Responsible for verifying product for acceptance by performing inspections and tests prior to movement to Raw Goods.
- Maintain database, logs and data sheet records.
- Perform incoming inspection of supplier’s material prior to movement to Finished Goods. Perform dimensional checks, condition and while maintaining records in accordance with established procedures.
- Maintain inventory accuracy and cycle counts of MRB, RTV, and INSP.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Have accurate and neat work skills.
- Ability to interpret mechanical and electrical drawings, schematics and specifications. Be able to read and interpret dimensional fabrication and assembly drawings.
- High School math, including algebra and geometry.
- Able to enter and manipulate data in Microsoft Excel and Access database.
- Know basic use of measuring tools including calipers, micrometers, steel rule and depth gages.
- At least 1-year experience as an inspector in electronics manufacturing environment.
- Incoming Inspection a plus.
- Minimum high school graduate, GED equivalent. Proficient math skills.
- Additional Information: Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- May be tasked with lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling up to 25 lbs., if able to do so.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
All employment is contingent on candidates passing a background check and providing at least two positive professional references from prior managers.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on “Looking for Work”.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category