Our client is looking for a Process Mapping Graphic Designer to join their team on a 2 month contract basis. This person will be responsible for the creation of graphical business process maps for approximately 20 divisions. The metadata for the business processes will be provided by the advance planning team in an excel data spreadsheet format.
- Create approximately 20 cross functional process maps with graphical symbolic characterization
- Perform modifications as requested for each process map
- Publish process maps in both Visio and diagram.net that can be modified and changed in the same formats or converted to an alternative format
- Utilization of personal computing device with the latest version of Visio installed
- Business process cross functional symbolic, graphical business process maps in a Visio and/or google,diagram.net, approximately 20 maps
- Conversion of the process maps, if in Visio, with symbolic graphic representations to google diagram.net
- All maps must be in a form that can be in be modified or manipulated
- Knowledge of business process flow and cross functional graphical symbols with swim lanes
- Ability to create process flow maps in the latest version Visio and google diagram tool
- Ability to create process map using graphical character symbols
- Mind mapping – not required but would be nice to have mind mapping experience
- May be tasked with lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling up to 25 lbs., if able to do so.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
All employment is contingent on candidates passing a background check and providing at least two positive professional references from prior managers.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on “Looking for Work”.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.