- Assemble electronic or mechanical components, subassemblies, products, or systems to meet quality aspects.
- Understand quality efficiency and able to make judgments.
- Meet and support production daily demand and the business revenues.
- Reads work orders, refer to Blueprint specifications and follow Assembly process flow chat to complete work assignments from start to finish.
- Support team activities such as 5S and monthly cleaning.
Core Job Duties:
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications.
- Assemble Electronic, Mechanical Product by following Work Instructions.
- Gather tools, materials, positioning parts.
- Assemble subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures.
- Follows Line leader on daily schedules to meet target build plan. Perform routine work with team members.
- Able to adapt to new assignments.
- Participate in department activities such as daily production meeting or weekly 5S activities.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or GED Minimum one-year work experience in manufacturing environment
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
- Familiar with hand tools such as strippers, crimpers, cutters, torque drivers, and basic production tools.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under pressure and interact effectively in a team environment.
- Basic computer skills.
- Standing up work position.
- Pick material on work bench above shoulder level.
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be proactive to support production and other department requests to meet monthly revenue.
- May be tasked with lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling up to 25 lbs., if able to do so.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
All employment is contingent on candidates passing a background check and providing at least two positive professional references from prior managers.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on “Looking for Work”.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.