Our client is looking for a bright, proactive and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support their VP of Customer Success (CS), Head of Channel Sales and Partnerships, and Revenue Chief of Staff. Successful candidates will have excellent attention to detail, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple high-priority requests. The ideal candidate is a seasoned Executive Assistant who understands the value in cultivating relationships.
- Provide excellent administrative support for our client’s Sales leaders, exercising high attention to detail and discretion to every matter.
- Plan, coordinate and execute meeting set-up and events. Including room set-ups, light catering, Audio/Visual set up, attendance tracking and materials distribution.
- Provide agendas, detailed data, information and resources in preparation for meetings.
- From time to time, the EA will be requested to work on special projects ranging from enabling CS field resources to improving customer service to other aspects that are in line with improving how Customer Success is delivered.
- Proactively own and flawlessly execute on calendars, prioritizing with purpose, deflecting with tact, and understanding both the short- and long-term impacts of each confirmed, declined, and rescheduled meeting.
- Ensure the leaders are equipped with all the necessary meeting information and manage inbound and outbound requests.
- Plan all aspects of domestic and international travel, optimizing and balancing executives’ time with cost of travel; monitoring flights for up to the minute changes; ensuring all documents are secured and up-to-date.
- Ensure timely submission of expense reports through Concur.
- Ideal candidates will enjoy partnering closely with their peers and foster teamwork.
- 5+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant in a high growth environment, prior experience supporting senior leaders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Working experience with Google Suite, Coupa, and major airline carrier’s platforms
- Must have advanced level of knowledge in Sheets/Excel, Slides/PowerPoint
- Exposure to reporting and dashboarding tools such as Tableau or CS tools such as Gainsight will be a plus
- Incredibly organized and resourceful, able to juggle and multi-task with acute attention to detail and follow through
- May be tasked with lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling up to 25 lbs., if able to do so.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
All employment is contingent on candidates passing a background check and providing at least two positive professional references from prior managers.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on “Looking for Work”.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category