Our client is looking for a Hardware Reliability Engineer to join their team on a long term contract in Mountain View. In this position, you will apply your module and PCBA failure root cause analysis skills to improve our client’s hardware reliability and quality.
- BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronic Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in digital and analog circuit design/analysis, PCBA bringing-up, testing and troubleshooting
- Strong hands-on EE lab skills and enthusiasm in solving real world production problems
- Strong PCBA and module failure analysis skills and experience
- Experience in manufacturing process improvements
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Conduct PCBA and module troubleshooting, bringing up and rework.
- Develop product troubleshooting procedures.
- Provide failure analysis findings to hardware development engineers to improve hardware reliability and quality.
- Provide on-site technical support to our manufacturing partners to resolve production fallouts and failure analysis findings to manufacturing process engineers to improve yield and quality
- May be tasked with lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling up to 25 lbs., if able to do so.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
All employment is contingent on candidates passing a background check and providing at least two positive professional references from prior managers.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on “Looking for Work”.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.