Our Client, a notable Bay Area consulting firm skilled in implementing sustainable EIM solutions, is seeking a Junior Consultant to join their team in a full time capacity. This individual will be focused on Enterprise Data Governance Solutions for clients nationwide. We are looking for an individual that has past consulting experience with data strategy and/or enterprise level technical solutions, and is interested in being trained on EIM solutions such as Collibra. If you have had some professional consulting experience and have or want Data Governance experience, this opportunity may be for you! Work with leading edge consultants and learn about innovative technologies today.
Salary: $75,000-85,000 DOE
- Past experience in a consulting environment working with multiple clients on technology driven projects
- Two to five years’ experience with data strategy
- Three plus years with data governance
- Some project management experience
- Strong interest and willingness to be trained on complex EIM solution platforms
- Ability to take direction well and continually embrace new technology
- Strong ability to be a team player and work different aspects of a project
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in computer science, data science, math, business analytics, statistics or similar; Masters’ degree a plus
- Skilled in business negotiations with demonstrated ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Naturally analytical, with creative problem-solving skills
- Strong written/oral communication skills.
- Ability to explain value of data governance to both business and technical stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze complex environments and summarize complex concepts
- Strong presentation skills
- Past experience with workflow customization a plus.
- Ability to travel to client sites as needed
- May be tasked with lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling up to 25 lbs., if able to do so.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
All employment is contingent on candidates passing a background check and providing at least two positive professional references from prior managers.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on “Looking for Work”.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.