This position is responsible for the set-up & measurement of Li-ion battery tests for consumer electronics. The successful candidate is a detail oriented, organized and observant individual who can communicate effectively with the team on any issues when handling test samples.
- 1+ years of experience with electrical and mechanical equipment, such as voltmeters, measurement gauges.
- Experience with soldering and wiring
- Adheres to safety protocols and lab guidelines
- Good communication skills to report issues clearly and effectively
- Observant and pays attention to detail
- Self-starter with minimum supervision
- Team player
- Retain confidentiality of testing, test procedures and data at all times
- Maintain cleanliness, organized lab space and inventory of parts
- 1-2+ years of lab experience (electrical, semiconductors, or validation lab preferred)
- Associate’s Degree
- Prior knowledge of Li-polymer and Li-ion cell testing
- Prior electrical experience of battery testing
- Prior experience of using impedance meters, Maccor or Arbin battery tester.
- Extract data, plot graphs and write test reports
- Familiar with safety aspect of batteries and testing
- Should be familiar Microsoft Suite with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Familiar with making fixtures, ultrasonic welding and spot welding
- 5 years of relevant experience
- May be tasked with lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling up to 25 lbs., if able to do so.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
All employment is contingent on candidates passing a background check and providing at least two positive professional references from prior managers.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on “Looking for Work”.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.