Large consumer electronics company located in Mountain View, CA (Bay Area) is looking for an experienced and skilled prototype model maker who specializes in Class A paint and finishing.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in a model shop as a painter and finisher, however persons with similar experience, ie, automotive painting, display and exhibit painting, etc. will be considered.
- Extreme level of craftsmanship, and ownership over your own work.
- Must be comfortable working to tight deadlines, under pressure.
- Must have experience hand finishing detailed parts, sanding, priming, painting, color sanding, polishing, and assembling.
- Candidates will be responsible for taking raw parts, (machined parts or 3D printed parts) and turning them into finished models per the direction of paint lab lead. This means you will be involved with all aspects of prep and paint work and final assembly.
- The ideal person for this role is comfortable working in an ambiguous environment, and is flexible with repeated changes in direction.
- May be tasked with lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling up to 25 lbs., if able to do so.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
All employment is contingent on candidates passing a background check and providing at least two positive professional references from prior managers.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on “Looking for Work”.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.