Technical Project Manager
Pay rate: $40-50
Our client is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join their team on a long-term contract basis onsite in Mountain View, CA.
- Contractor will engage in regular communication and meetings with Fiber engineering project team members and program managers regarding its work on the following Services:
- Project management
- Systems and tools management
- Customer relationship management
- Customer support systems management
- Project management and support for existing and new releases of Fiber applications and services.
- Manage technology programs, defining milestones and success criteria, resource allocation and successful on-time delivery.
- Develop tools and processes to improve software engineering productivity.
- Communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with Engineering and product managers to prioritize and define features and remove roadblocks and keep processes running smoothly.
- Maintenance of documentation for any design and development work.
- Bug triage of incoming bugs.
- Process management including bug submission, tracking, and reporting to Fiber engineering and team members.
- Feature request triage of incoming feature requests.
- Incorporate Fiber program manager’s and engineering’s feedback into reviewing and triaging bugs.
- Maintain, update, and analyze reporting and metrics.
- Manage Personnel, including:
- Resource planning
- Task allocation and planning
- Monitoring binary qualification and ensuring release schedules are met
- Program manage development features, which includes:
- Implementing features per business or product requirement, or engineering design documentation.
- Adding test cases for every new or changed function
- Conducting end to end testing in test environment to meet test scenarios
- Completing functional test coverage
- Project manage applications to support Fiber Sales and network deployment functionalities and workflow integration.
- Project manage front end tool to support Fiber Sales and network deployment functionalities.
- Project manage mobile applications (Android / iOS).
- Project manage Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications.
- Contractor is solely responsible for training its employees to perform the Services and supervising its employees in the performance of such duties
- Status reports as agreed with the Fiber project manager
- Requirements documents, design documents, project plans, and any other systems and tools project management documentation as required
- All documents in Fiber
- Project manager should be able to manage any software project, however special consideration for those with experience in the areas of: CPEs (Customer Premise Equipment), i.e. Routers, ONTs, etc, Wifi, WiFi mesh networking equipment, including router (Residential Gateway) and mesh extenders in a lab setting as well as in real-life environments.
- May be tasked with lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling up to 25 lbs., if able to do so.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
All employment is contingent on candidates passing a background check and providing at least two positive professional references from prior managers.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on “Looking for Work”.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.