The Legal Recruiting Manager will oversee recruiting and hiring for all lateral attorneys in the California offices. You will manage legal recruiting for the California offices in Los Angeles (Century City and Downtown), Sacramento, and San Francisco. The Recruiting Manager will report to the National Director of Recruiting and work closely with the Department Chairs, Office Managing Partners and Hiring Partners in each office to help recruit and hire attorney talent.
- Work directly with Office Managing Partners, firm wide Department Chairs and other member of the Legal Recruiting team to attract and hire candidates from the law school level through partner hiring
- Creatively source candidates using tools provided by the firm to find and reach passive candidates
- Work with talent development and department/practice group heads to help determine staffing needs
- Oversee the Summer Fellow Program by working with the recruiting coordinators and other team members
- Supervising and mentor other recruiting team members
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of six years of law firm recruiting experience, ideally experience in partner recruiting
- A strong knowledge of the legal market and professional relationships in local legal city groups and other organizations related to the legal industry
- Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills, an ability to meet deadlines while handling multiple and shifting priorities and the ability to communicate effectively with others.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of responsibility and will be proactive and a self-starter.
- Have demonstrated leadership ability that promotes an environment of collaboration, teamwork and a culture of high performance.
- ·viRecruit or other applicant tracking system experience
- Flexibility to adjust hours and travel as needed
- May be tasked with lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling up to 25 lbs., if able to do so.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
All employment is contingent on candidates passing a background check and providing at least two positive professional references from prior managers.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on “Looking for Work”.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.