Our client, a well-known company in San Francisco, is looking for a Compliance Assistant to join their talented team on a contract basis. This individual will assist the Compliance Team with filing reports, reviewing and processing requests, support AML programs, etc. Ideal candidates will have experience with Google Sheets and will have familiarity with Excel pivot tables.
- Assist in reviewing and processing requests and submissions related to customer due diligence requirements; follow-up with customers, when necessary.
- Assist with the filing suspicious activity reports (SARs) via the BSA e-Filing system.
- Assist in support other areas of AML program such as OFAC compliance, CIP reviews, KYC and record keeping requirements
- Assist in the preparation of compliance reports for management review as needed.
- Attend company-training sessions to stay abreast of upcoming changes in federal, state, and local rules and regulations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Experience with Google Sheet and Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with the use of pivot tables is a bonus
- Experience using a CRM (FreshDesk or Zendesk)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, changing environment is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Team player with strong collaborative qualities and a positive demeanor.
- Ability to work on confidential and sensitive matters with a high degree of professionalism and discretion.
- Comfortable executing independent judgment in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Willingness to learn and apply new skills.
- Minimum 1 years of direct experience as a compliance, operations, or service professional at a Money Services Business.
- Bonus: Basic working knowledge of AML/BSA & OFAC laws and regulations relative to money laundering, terrorist financing, Sanctions and the ability to apply this knowledge in assessing transaction activity
- Bonus: Knowledge of monitoring of high-risk customer accounts
- Bonus: Prior customer relationship management experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience is highly desired
- Must be able to frequently lift, carry, push or pull up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on Candidate and then Online Application.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.