Our client is looking for an excellent Customer Service Representative to be the first point of contact with patients. This individual will be responsible for assisting customers with general information requests, service quotations, and payment processing.
This is a three month temp assignment in Cupertino, CA paying $25/hour
Successful candidates will have experience answering incoming calls in a call center environment as well as proficiency in Salesforce.
- Assist new patients by communicating treatment package and financial options
- Adhere to a follow-up schedule for each patient service
- Review and process incoming program applications
- Prepare patient contracts and packages
- Liaise between patient and fertility clinics to facilitate patient journey
- Run loan applications, provide billing and collection information
- Communicate with the patient’s clinical team
- Utilize the client’s contact management system (CRM) to record details of patient calls, clinic interactions, transactions and sales information
- Communicate with sales and marketing departments regarding clinic related matters and trends
- Assist in maintaining patient files
- Participate and provide feedback in departmental and company-wide operations meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent related work experience
- Minimum of five years’ experience with three years of patient interaction experience and/or minimum three years call center customer service experience
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Knowledge of HIPAA Privacy Rule
- Knowledge of the fertility treatment process and terminology is a positive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (testing is required)
- Excellent customer service and computer skills
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and adaptability/flexibility
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid interpersonal skills, team player, ability to multi-task
- Ability to handle a high volume of calls
- Must be adaptable and have the ability to approach all tasks with a down-to-earth attitude, pleasant demeanor, sense of humor, and desire to have fun
- WPM 50+ preferred
- Spanish speaking is a positive
- Must be able to frequently lift, carry, push or pull up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
All employment is contingent on candidates passing a background check and providing at least two positive professional references from prior managers.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.