Our Client, an environmental testing lab with over 25 years of experience in water, soil, and air testing, is looking for a Client Relationship Sales Manager to join their team. This experienced and skilled organization offers extraordinary customer service and drives its success by providing best in class testing services. Its clients span private industry to the Department of Defense.
We are looking for an individual that sees service from a higher perspective and believes that constant communication with its business connections will lead to success.
This role is a business to business sales opportunity, where the Client Relationship Manager locates and solicits consulting groups whose engineering talent needs environmental testing to meet their needs for their private and or governmental consulting engagements.
This role requires the relationship manager to identify consulting groups that are in need of testing and analysis services and provide solutions to fulfill their needs. Although many relationships currently exist in this marketplace, the goal is to deepen the existing relationships, increase sales within the current clientele and expand the overall footprint of this organization in this area.
This role will not be available until early 2021, but our client is actively looking to interview candidates for the opportunity.
- Develop new and manage existing client relationships, providing exceptional service that exceeds expectations.
- Network with environmental consulting groups, build relationships and strengthen the organizations’ reputation.
- Acquire well-qualified clients and advise them on the organizations’ full range of products and services, creating personalized solutions to help them achieve their goals.
- Develop advisory relationships with clients, incorporating full-service and online services, and a robust trust business.
You could be a good fit if you have:
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Excellent communication skills and a positive can-do attitude
- A bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of five years of professional sales experience with a proven track record
- At least two years’ experience in a customer facing capacity
- Past experience working remotely and reporting regularly to management in a beneficial and expedient manner
- Ability to set up and execute sales campaigns that include cold calling in a wide area
- Ability to provide business development services to up and coming businesses as well as fully established ones
- Strong self-motivation combined with the ability to work alone or in a team environment
- A love of networking in the professional community
- Basic Math and science skills/knowledge
- Ability to troubleshoot problems as needed
- Strong communication skills with corporate and management
- Must be able to provide five business references from past managers or supervisors
- Environmental testing knowledge
- A background or experience with water or soil testing
- An existing client base of environmental consulting firms
- A degree in Environmental sciences
- Experience building referral partnerships
Culture of The Role and Compensation
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
- Must be able to travel as position requires.
Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then this opportunity is for you! This organization is looking for hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive your success through sales. We are looking for a professional that is engaging and interested in learning this business and driving success. For that level of professionalism, this organization is looking to provide a strong base salary and the remote guidance to win sales. We look forward to hearing from you.
- May be tasked with lifting, carrying, pushing or pulling up to 25 lbs., if able to do so.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time and walk/stand for moderate periods of time.
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist frequently
- Must be able to repetitively use a telephone and a computer mouse and keyboard.
All employment is contingent on candidates passing a background check and providing at least two positive professional references from prior managers.
We are looking for local candidates only. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
To apply for this position please visit our website at www.PsiNapse.com, and click on “Looking for Work”.
Thank you for your interest. Please understand that only qualified candidates will receive a response.
PsiNapse Technology, a national, workforce augmentation and solutions firm, offers competitive compensation, professional service, and customized benefits to qualified temporary and career professionals looking for employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other protected category.